Industrial computer tomography as a measurement service
With our "Industrial Computer Tomography" measurement service, we offer a solution for the nondestructive testing of a range of components.
Our specially trained, expert measurement engineers will be delighted to help and advise you and, if necessary, will work with you to develop a practical, appropriate measurement solution for your components.
- Detection of cracks, cavities, inclusions and pores anywhere in the component
- Verification of correct component assembly
Fault size detected by laboratory CT
- Plastic: > 0.1 mm
- Aluminium: > 0.2 mm
- Metal: > 0.3 mm
- Nominal/actual comparison compared to CAD
- False-colour representation
- Creation of an STL file for subsequent surface reconstruction in CAD
(service not provided by iwis)
- Analysis for cavities and extraneous material
- Evaluation of geometric and positional tolerances across whole sections
- Full comparison with the 3D CAD model
- Comparison of two components (master part vs actual state)
- Inspection of welded and assembled connections
- Benchmark system for the analysis of competitors' products
To be supplied by customer
- 3D file: *.STEP or *.IGES
- Drawing in paper form or *.PDF
You can download the form for placing a measurement order for CT services here. Please fill in the form and return it to iwis by email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our CT measurement engineering team. By Phone +49 8191 9155-3345 or computertomographie(at)iwis.com