JWIS Tube conveyor chains
Gentle support and reliable transportation for thin-walled hollow bodies through several processing stations (cleaning, painting, drying...).
iwis high performance chains – roller chains with corrosion-resistant, easy to change attachments. Exclusive to iwis.
- Transport bars can be changed easily on site using the special iwis tool provided; no need to break the chain or remove it from the machine
- Adapter and bars made of highly alloyed, corrosion-resistant steels with good elastic characteristics
- iwis standard roller chains with particular wear-resistant SL-pins are used, so longer service life in comparison with hollow pin chains
- Transport bars available in required lengths with 1mm graduations
- Different shapes for bar ends avaiable – for example protection heads made of aluminium or plastic
- Freely selectable distance between the bars
- 1/2”, 5/8” und 3/4” also available in curved side design (only ANSI)
- Basic chains also available in maintenance free version (MEGAlife)
- JWIS Tube conveyor chains Product flyer(417.4 kB)
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 89 76909-1500