CF - Stainless Steel Chains: We are expanding our JWIS product program!
Salt spray test
In the standardised salt spray test, our CF stainless steel chains achieved higher corrosion resistance and outstanding fatigue resistance values in comparison with standard corrosion-free chains available on the market.
- All plates have a higher proportion of smooth cut edges, assuring longer length of life and stability through higher press-out forces
- All rollers are seamless, guaranteeing smooth running and extreme impact resistance at higher speeds.
- Seamless bushes reduce initial wear elongation and guarantee a significantly higher positioning precision than conventional stainless steel roller chains in operation. This is a major advantage in filling, conveying and packaging applications.
- Restricted length tolerances for even more accurate positioning
- Temperature range: -80 °C to +150 °C
- Various special lubricants available e.g. for high temperatures (up to max. 400 °C), low temperatures or food-grade lubricant with H1 approval
- Load-elongation diagrams can be created
- Short delivery times
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 89 76909-1500