JWIS: Brand which stands for the highest Precision.
Owing to their excellent wear resistance and uniformity, matchless precision and a significantly higher tensile and fatigue strength than the norm, JWIS roller chains enjoy an above-average service life. All iwis chains are prestretched and are provided with highly effective initial lubrication.
iwis Super Longlife chains (SL series) feature pins with a very high surface hardness. This special design gives the chain outstanding qualities: maximum wear resistance, longer service life, high tensile and fatigue strength, low susceptibility to corrosion and fretting corrosion in the chain links plus enhanced emergency running characteristics to cope with inadequate lubrication.
Got something specific in mind?
Find the right chain for your application with our ChainFinder!
- Only high-quality heat-treated and case-hardened steel is used with stringent specifications for materials analysis, tolerances and surface quality
- Each chain part is manufactured a million times daily to the same precision and is monitored using SPC (statistical process control)
- All chain parts are heat-treated, in some cases using special processes to optimize quality characteristics
- Modern production technologies ensure consistent geometry and superior surface quality
- Chains are checked for dimensional accuracy, length tolerance and flexibility, plus for the press fit joins on pins, outer plates and bush, and inner plate
- Our high quality assurance standards comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2006
- For special applications:
- surface coatings
- special lubricants
- special materials
JWIS – The brand for maximum precision.
We are committed to delivering nothing less than technical perfection of the highest quality for maximum customer benefit. With a production standard of 100% repeatability across 30 million individual parts manufactured each day – iwis's quality benchmark can be summed up in just two words: ultimate precision.
We take pride in our quality, and numerous quality certificates and awards confirm we are getting it right!
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 89 76909-1500