ELITE Double-pitch chains
Double pitch roller chains – powerful performance
Double pitch chains are based on the single pitch chains constructed according to ISO 606; except for the pitch, they meet the same standard specifications with respect to their dimensions. As opposed to short pitch chains constructed to standard ISO 606, these chains are intended for use in conditions in which demands on speed and power transmission are lower.
The principle difference being that the plates of double pitch roller chains – as the name implies – are twice the length of the plates fitted to standard roller chains.
In addition to the above, chains from the range constructed to the American Standard include versions with normal plate thickness or thicker plates, as well as variants with smaller or larger rollers.
Double pitch hollow pin roller chains are normally only available in a version with straight plates as a bush or roller chain. One of the main advantages here is that the longer pitch allows transport rollers to be fitted, which in many applications significantly reduces friction and tensile forces within the chain.
- Wide range of products
- Dimensions according to ISO 1275
- Versions with small rollers and transport rollers available
- All ELITE chain plates are manufactured using processes such as fine blanking and ball-drifting, so a particularly high contact ratio is guaranteed.
- Solid, case hardened rollers with good wear resistance
- ELITE pins are smooth and have an extra hard surface for increased wear resistance
Industries and applications:
- Conveyor technology
- General engineering and plant construction
- Agricultural machinery
- Food industry
- Sorting plants
- … and much more besides
- Double pitch roller chains ISO 1275
- Double pitch roller chains with straight plates ISO 1275
- Double pitch hollow pin bushed chains
- Double pitch hollow pin roller chains
Got something specific in mind?
Find the right chain for your application with our ChainFinder!
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 2739 86-0