Large-scale ELITE conveyor chains
As part of its ELITE product range, iwis supplies a wide variety of DIN 8165 and DIN 8167 standard conveyor chains, British Standard chains with dimensions in inches and numerous special versions. Bush conveyor chains are often used for conveying goods over long distances at relatively low speeds. For heavy-duty conveying tasks, we recommend the use of rotary chains. Rotary chains consist of cranked links, providing greater elasticity and improved absorption of shock loads.
As “standard” chains are the exception in industrial practice, ELITE conveyor chains are supplied for specific customer requirements to perform a particular task, so we are able to fulfil a wide variety of special requirements.
- Carrier chains with rollers according to DIN 8167 – MT Series
- Hollow pin chains according to DIN 8168 – MC Series
- Hollow pin chains according to DIN 8165 – FVC Series
- Scraper chains according to DIN 8165/DIN 8167
- Conveyor chains for the paper industry
Industries and Applications:
- Wood processing
- Steelmaking industry
- Automotive industry
- Bulk goods transport
- Recycling industry
- … and much more besides
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 2739 86-0