ELITE Hollow Pin Chains
Hollow pin chains are used for a wide variety of conveying applications in industry. Since the chains are used as double strand chains, we offer the option of pair-matching. Many ELITE hollow pin chains are constructed to the dimensions
of standard ISO 606.
The following versions of this chain type are included in the ELITE product range:
- Hollow pin roller chains
- Hollow pin bush chains
- Bushless hollow pin roller chains
- Available based on the same chains manufactured to ISO 606 or as special chains
- All ELITE chain plates are manufactured using processes such as fine blanking and ball-drifting, so a particularly high contact ratio is guaranteed.
- Solid, case hardened rollers with good wear resistance
- In general, hollow pins made of seamless precision steel tube for improved precision and wear resistance
- Many of these chains are supplied pair-matched to ensure exact parallel running, one of the main requirements that these chains must fulfil.
Industries and applications:
- Conveyor technology
- Food industry
- Bakery industry
- Chip conveyor technology
- Wire technology
- … and much more besides
Got something specific in mind?
Find the right chain for your application with our ChainFinder!
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 2739 86-0