JWIS leaf chains
JWIS Leaf chains (according to works standard) are produced from precision chain parts according to ISO 606. They can be customized and are compliant with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
iwis leaf chains are compliant with
EC Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- iwis link plates with very high tensile strengths
- Pins with extra hardened surface for high wear resistance
- Precision-formed, heat-treated and shot-peened link plates with optimised geometry
- Higher breaking forces achieved by optimised plate thickness
- Improved press-fitting of pins and outer plates for higher fatigue strength
- Link plates with a particularly high contact ratio
- Special versions manufactured to works standards available
Research and development
iwis has been working for more than 15 years on the research and development of new leaf chains. We combine up-to-the-minute technology and assembly processes with optimum materials, coatings and geometry to constantly improve the technical characteristics of our products.
Our chains are designed in close collaboration with end users and are available from different iwis production sites.
We offer the following customer services on request:
- Wear analysis
- Fatigue strength analysis
- Tensile load analysis
- Technical assessment tool available
We use in-house developed test stands and methods
to assure quality.
Examples of special versions:
Need some help choosing?
Call our Customer Service on +49 89 76909-1500